MODERN FAIRYTALE

Oh well... I feel like I have to pour my heart out... Love is unexpected, unpredictable. Love doesn't always come in the form we want to. Love can be breathtaking and heartbreaking at the same time. Love can be tender and passionate. Love can be the best and the worst thing that can ever happen to us in a specific moment and under a certain circumstances. Love can make you happy and miserable all together... I guess it is up to us. Love is a journey, a rough one.

No matter what, no matter how many mistakes I may make during this journey, I will always choose crazy and non-sense love over reason. I choose YOU today, with all the laughs and tears I'm aware there's certainly gonna be... because even when I know it may don't last forever (it depends on you, sadly), the only thing I'm certain right now is that I feel alive with you, as I've never felt in a long time.



This is a modern fairytale
No happy endings
No wind in our sails
But I can't imagine a life without
Breathless moments
Breaking me down down down



Comments

Popular Posts