DON'T FORGET TO BE THE WAY YOU ARE


So, here I am, becoming fully conscious... And it's kinda funny, because honestly, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not, but in the end, what do you call "right" or what do you call "wrong", you know? What I do know, for certain, is that I'm doing what I want to do. 

There will be consequences? I do believe so. But again, in the end, life is a process, a road to walk and explore, a test where you are not supposed to be perfect, you just have to be the way you are. 

I wanna live. I wanna feel. I definitely wanna laugh and fall in love, but I'm also sure I wanna be broken-hearted and yes, I wanna cry. I want to enjoy my life to the fullest. I wanna regret NOTHING. If I have to skip etiquettes / labels / rules / social norms... so be it! I don't really give care anymore, or at least, I don't really care about it, today.

I guess I am an incorrigible romantic, IN MY OWN WAY. Call me a freak, call me a "weirdo". You can call me selfish or you can even call me a bitch, but you know? I've decided to have a plenty life, to trust myself completely, to love myself dearly, again,ON MY OWN TERMS.

Do I tend to get attached to what other people call "bad things / situations / individuals"? It might be true, at least for now, dunno if it will remain that way in the nearest future. Who cares! Nor me for sure! Do I have doubts about my actions? Sure thing, I question myself every single day, but I won't let criticism to shut down my inner glow. 

Because in the end, it doesn't really matter, you know? Because in the end, life is about to bet for what you consider the best for yourself, for what fits you best. And I will keep repeating to myself "I have been always authentic and I will be authentic until the day I die". So, no matters what I do or what I choose to skip of tomorrow, I will always be a proudly SURVIVOR.



Comments

Popular Posts