HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


Everything commenced the day I was born. I barely remember it, in fact I can’t recall a thing of such date but I do remember the following years.

Without any consciousness by that time, I met the woman who gave me the most precious gift on Earth, life.

When I was little I used to think she was quite “unfair” with me. Everything seemed so hard.

Years later, when my father died, I realized the real meaning of “hard”. But she never let me down.

Even when I preferred to be hidden in my own inner world, she stayed there, right at the door, waiting for me, without questions or judgments of any kind.

She became into the guardian of my dreams. She took her job pretty seriously.

If there’s a woman on Earth I admire the most, I must say is my mother.

Comments

Popular Posts