Insomniac

So here I am... Thinking about the real value of this pseudo-relantionship again...

How much have I learned? I'd say nothing... How much effort have I put on it? I'd say all I've been able to... So, why I feel so incredibly unsatisfied about it? It's kinda simple... Because the relantionship isn't a proper and common one... Sometimes I feel like I was a teenie... But not in a good sense at all... I feel I'm living the hell I experienced when I was 16... Tryin' so hard for a guy to notice me... To show me the love he said he felt... Covering his actions or, being more accurate, his omissions, his lack of presence in my life even when he was my "boyfriend", from my parents in order for them to think he was the perfect match for me...

Silly huh? Of course it was! But I was. A teenie so, back in time it wasn't so bad, but now... Come on! I don't need this in my life! And the worst of everything is that it seems I'm tryin' to cover his omission from anyone but myself...

I feel rather tired about this all situation... It's getting me to the limit... My limit... And no matter what I always ended feeling bad about it... Kinda desperate and helpless... 'cause it seems he will never notice the worthy woman I am...


Bárbara

*Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=lyrics simple man shinedown ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg
Anonymous said…
Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Popular Posts