I KNEW...

Sábado 05 de Diciembre de 2009



I never thought I could feel like this… again…

I feel empty… in the middle of nowhere… or… to be more accurate… in the middle of pure and genuine shit…

I’ve been crying since an hour now… And I just can’t find the end.

I don’t know what is more painful, the disappointment on me or in third parties… but I’m afraid that the first one is the winner.

I don’t know why I tried… I’ve always known that I’m “different”… a little bit “weirdo”… and, time ago, I decided to lock myself into my own surreal world in order to avoid criticism and unnecessary crap… and what happened?

As always, I took the wrong choice… the wrong decision… the wrong path…

And here I am… asking myself if I had enough value like to, per example, be loved…

And here I am… having second thoughts about my inner capabilities… about my heart… about my passion…

Am I worth it?
Enough?

To anyone?

It seems like is always gonna be about the package but not about what’s inside… I understand now that, sadly, I cannot be taken seriously… not 100% at least… ‘cause what I can offer, is not enough…

And this song... their song... it has never sounded so damn loud inside... it has never hurt so damn deep...

Comments

Popular Posts