I'm in trouble... in trouble without you...


"Singing I, I never meant to cause you trouble,
And I, I never meant to do you wrong"

I really want try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I'm afraid you don't want me to say anything at all... So I'll stay in silence... But you have to be sure that inside of me, inside of my heart, there are words waiting to come out, waiting to tell you how I feel-like... How much I miss you... How deeply I love you despite my broken heat and my stolen soul... How much I need you in my life... How much I want you with me... But those words may forever stay in my heart... locked... hidden... Sometime I wonder if there are any words locked inside yours too... But I guess I will never know it... Please, don't leave alone... don't leave dying in this darkness...
please...

Comments

Thomas Suinot said…
Hi ! Sorry for my bad english... Thanks for your com, it's so nice ! I've read messages on a placebo's forum with a translate of my review from Taratata Placebo's Live, it's so cool ! And, to answer your question, i'll write a review of new single in two months, when I have the album. (But I like this new song, she's feel my heart ^^ but i prefer the first single : battle for the song. And the clip of FWIW is so cool). Kisses from Paris ! Tom

Popular Posts